General Conditions of Sale
Art. 1 - General provisions
1. The user navigating in this area accesses the Cascio art gallery, accessible via the url: galleriacascio.com. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 modified by Legislative Decree Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree No. 70/03) by
Company Art gallery Cascio di Marianna Cscio
Location: Calata Marconi 26, Portofino - Genova - ITALY
VAT number: 01325980991
Registered in the REA, GE number - 401370
3. Before accessing the products supplied by the site, the user is required to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Cascio Art Gallery reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
5. It is possible to use the site and therefore access products supplied by the site and to purchase these in the following languages: English.
Art. 2 - Object
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on the Cascio Art Gallery and do not, however, govern the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "Complete order" button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
Art. 4 - Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his / her personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. Confirmation must be communicated within 5 days at the latest. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, 5 days will be freed from any commitment to the user.
3. The confirmation will in any case release Galleria Cascio Art from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Galleria d'Ario Cascio of any variation of their data at any time communicated.
4. If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Galleria d'Arte Cascio will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the related amnesty shortcomings.
5. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Galleria d'Arte Cascio will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts carried out through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
6. The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 - Product availability
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before confirming the order.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, Galleria d'Arte Cascio will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment in which Galleria d'Arte Cascio became aware of the buyer's decision. to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Products offered
1. Cascio art gallery sells: Works of art
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://galleriacascio.com
Art. 7 - Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In case of error, Galleria d'Arte Cascio will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the correct amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for Galleria d'Arte Cascio to supply what is sold at the lower price erroneously indicated.
3. The site prices are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices can change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by: Bank transfer and PayPal
Art. 8 - Delivery
1. Cascio Art Gallery carries out shipments throughout Italy, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
2. Galleria d'arte Cascio will only deliver to the user's home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within 10 days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated time at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation. In non-EU territories, delivery will take place roughly in 20 days.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify where the order is located and how to agree a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
6. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
7. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 30 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
8. Shipping costs are paid by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 9 - Passing of risk
1. The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to the same has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, should this occur later.
Art. 10 - Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of products; that the buyer submits a formal complaint relating to the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is completed correctly.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products without expenses, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the resolution of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day term starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to the Cascio Art Gallery by means of an explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered letter with return receipt to the address:
Calata Marconi 26,
The user can also indicate the intention to withdraw, indicating the order number to the user at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
5. The goods can be returned to any point of sale or collection in Italy, as indicated on the web page at the time of purchase.
6. The goods must be sent back to:
Cascio art gallery
Calata Marconi 26
Portofino - Genoa - ITALY
integrates, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 15 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, modified by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site can suspend the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until the buyer has demonstrated that he has sent the goods back.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of Galleria Cascio are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will perform the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for making the refund.
Art. 12 - Data processing
Art. 13 - Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 15 - Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address email@example.com, by phone at the following telephone number: +39.3126.96.36.1997, and by mail to the following address:
Calata Marconi 26
Portofino - Genova - ITALY
Art. 16 - Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian court. In particular, if the buyer holds the status of Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions have been drawn up on 28/05/2020.